Growing up I was curious about everything, but it wasn’t until after High School that I really broke out of my shell and started to explore. I had many different and interesting jobs along the way but eventually worked in the oil and gas sector as a computer analyst. I soon realized that the corporate 9 to 5 was too restrictive and was draining the life out of me. After over 3 years I decided to change direction and focus on the thing that I most enjoyed and that was real estate and working with people. I started out my new career as a real estate appraiser and eventually built up a small appraisal and consulting firm which I still own today. With a solid foundation in real estate and an interest in the people side of the business it was inevitable that I transitioned into real estate sales.
How I Liv:
What would you do if you won the lottery?
The responsible person would say to pay off any debts and continue working and live a humble life but who am I kidding. I would totally Liv it up!
What’s your favourite restaurant in Edmonton?
There’s too many to list but it’ll have to be Japanese food… Sushi Wasabi
If you could personally witness one event in history, what would it be?
The big bang
If you could shop for free forever at any store, what store would it be?
The Porsche dealership
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
It would have to be Professor’s X power… telepath
If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
Spend time with my family and friends
My life has taken me in many different directions; the things that I enjoy the most are the simple things in life which include:
- Spending time with my family
- Connecting with friends
- Travelling and experiencing different cultures
- Eating and cooking
- Drinking my cappuccino while reading a good book or the business section of the newspaper at a coffee shop
- Snowboarding, golfing and jogging
- Being a dedicated member of the New Entrepreneurs Toastmasters Club
- Canadian National Association of Real Estate Appraisers – Designated Appraiser Residential (DAR)
- Mastering Unique & Complex Property Appraisal
- Appraising the single family residence
- Appraising Small Income Properties
- The Cost Approach for Residential Properties
- Residential Appraisal report writing
- Standards Review
- Appraiser Ethics
- Principles of Residential Real Estate
- Defending Yourself
- Joint Venture Secrets
- Real Estate Investment Network
- Wealth Intelligence Academy
- Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Rehabbing for Profit
- Lease Option
- Creative Financing