Start Your Property Search
Darryl Van Eerde
REALTOR®, Associate
Darryl Van Eerde
Office: Edmonton Office
Email: Email Me

Client Ratings Darryl Van Eerde has been rated by 43 clients.

  • Satisfaction: 99%
  • Recommendation: 100%
  • Performance: 100%

Perspective is everything; I love helping my clients understand the difference between a good house and a great home. After 10 years managing a tech-based business in the residential construction industry, I know that my perspective is unique. The vast amount of acquired knowledge and life experience that I have gained in this field is an invaluable asset to my clients looking to buy and sell Residential Real Estate in Edmonton.

Born and raised in Southwestern Ontario; my parents instilled in me the values of integrity and respect. I studied electronic engineering but quickly discovered that getting shocked every day wasn’t really for me. Eventually, I caught the “go west” bug and packed my car and found myself here, where I instantly fell in love with Edmonton and all it has to offer. The possibilities for new and current residents in Edmonton are literally endless; one of the main reasons why I love this City and chose to make it home.

I also love the vast amount of trails to walk my dogs, the trees changing colour where everyone pulls over outside of Griesbach to get a selfie. How on a really hot day, Edmonton makes a beach randomly appear (I’m looking at you, Accidental Beach) for everyone to enjoy. I love that every weekend there is a new festival and I especially love the diversity of great restaurants this city has to offer.

My passion for the industry eventually brought me to Liv, where I can continue with my focus on client experiences and bringing all the right tools to help everyone find their perfect place to live.

Q&A With Darryl Van Eerde, Realtor®

What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would Liv it up with the first 25%, the other 75% I would invest in real estate so I could Liv it up for years to come.

What’s your favourite restaurant in Edmonton?
Corso32 – I would fly across the world for their prosciutto

What’s your dream vacation?
I would love to go to Italy, all the history and architecture. They clearly built their structures to last…. Plus the best coffee in the world.

What’s your favourite quote?
“Strive not to be a success, but rather of value” – AE

If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
Find a way to live another 48 hours.


We had a great experience buying our home with the help of Darryl. We didn't feel stressed out once and trusted that Darryl was taking care of all the steps for us. We found an awesome home and closed on it easily. I highly recommend Darryl Van Eerde for anyone in the Edmonton area needing a realtor!
Joey Hurley, Edmonton, left feedback 1 months ago
Darry was truly an excellent individual to work with when buying my first home. He was extremely knowledgable and patient, and always took the time to answer any questions I had (I had a few!). It was clear that Darryl always had my best interests at heart and this was evident with the many houses we viewed. I am so happy with my first home and I would 100% recommend Darryl to friends and family.
Jordan Rees, Edmonton, left feedback 4 months ago
Darryl help me out with what I call the big ticket items roof,furnace,hot water tank. Darryl also listened to what I wanted in a home, my list of must haves was very specific. Darryl also was very quick in booking showings in the homes I was interested in and when it came time for negotiations he was amazing. Everything went very smooth.Darrly took care of everything for us and I am so appreciative. Would I recommend Darryl Van Eerde absolutely!
Ingrid Popovich., left feedback 4 months ago
More Testimonials
In Our Clients Words

Have worked with Liv Real Estate® for over 7 years. They are a great team to work with. They are are very thorough, insightful and professional in everything they do. They get all my business as I am impressed with their service, both before & after the sale has been completed. Liv Real Estate® has now become an integral part of my team. I recommend them to all my friends.

‐ Naresh Jha Read More
Copyright 2021 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.

The MLS® System Data is made available from the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. Days on Site and market statistics values are calculated by Sierra Interactive based on values provided in the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton listing data feed. Mortgage values are calculated by Sierra Interactive and are provided for estimate purposes only.

Data was last updated March 2, 2021 at 10:15 PM MST